The safety of our clients is of paramount importance. All Castle Air Operators are audited by their relevant aviation authority in order that they maintain a valid Air Operator Certificate, which is necessary to operate any aircraft for commercial charter.
By law, and for the safety of our passengers, all the aircraft we charter on behalf of members are piloted by two commercial pilots who are fully trained and qualified for both the aircraft type they fly and for the airports they fly into.
Operator audits cover a wide range of operations and maintenance procedures including crew training and aircraft maintenance as indicated below:
- Aircraft documentation checks – to ensure all required certification and approvals are valid
- Crew training record checks – to ensure that all crew are current and licensed for commercial operations
- Crew flight time limitations record checks – to ensure that crew fatigue avoidance is observed
- Flight checks – to observe and ensure that the correct flight operations and cabin procedures are undertaken
- Maintenance and engineering compliance checks – to check compliance with approved maintenance procedures ensuring aircraft are safe to fly
- Manual checks – validity of company operations manuals and documentation
- Management and financial robustness checks – to ensure CAA-approved Postholder team is empowered and capable to undertake safe management of the entire business.
- Ramp checks – assess turnaround of company aircraft at any given airport and review operator auditing of handlers
- Operations checks – to assess expertise of aircraft operations staff to undertake operational duties
- Quality checks – to ensure that internal auditing process is robust and compliant
Contact a specialist today to discuss your requirements
London +44(0)1959 576 017